<body>
<body>
Y Sunday, June 17, 2007Y
5:48 PM
hiya m,

wad can i say now? its FREEDOM! finally everything is over. and i am getting that damn degree on oct if i past! and i know i will *keep my fingers cross* so many things to say, yet, the excitement and eagerness to write or even tok about it is over. what can i say? i'm simply lazy. simple as that. haha.

whats going to be happening to my life is really a big qns mark(?) but i'm not gonna to speak about it. my brain is totally blank. but i always believe that if my attitude is right, everything will be right. everything that comes along shall be right. As I grow to understand life less and less,I learn to love it more and more. Yes, especially spreading my love to my famili. And yes, my dad scare the hell out of me when his hospitalise n i'm in china slogging at work.

anyway, nothing inspiring to rite, nothing motivational to say. I just want to rest.

A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous